Senior Cohousing a Reality
in Metro North/West Boston!
Are you 55+ and looking for a game plan for your 3rd Act? Are you wondering where you will live as you age and need help? Are the conventional options less than appealing?
Imagine living in your own cozy, energy-efficient, cottage-style home in a neighborhood where...
- You and your neighbors know and care about each other
- It's safe and accessible
- There's a large common house with extensive amenities, including a big kitchen and Great Room where you and your neighbors often cook and eat together
- You have a voice in what goes on, and a role in the life of the community, and where you can remain independent and in control of your life as long as possible
- You have as much privacy and as much community as you want.
- And if you're lonely or bored, all you have to do is step out your front door to find neighbors who share your life experience and are looking to connect and have fun
We are a group of adult households in Metro Northwest Boston working to build the FIRST senior cohousing neighborhood in New England. We are looking for land in the villages of West Acton and Maynard, Massachusetts.
Senior cohousing is a unique housing model that brings older adults together to imagine and design small communities that are values driven, sustainable, convenient, diverse, economical, interesting, supportive...and fun!
Take our short SURVEY OF INTEREST by clicking here survey of interest. This will give you more information about our project.
If this vision appeals to you, contact us to learn more!